Welcome to The Failed Podcast: an audio series where I talk about married life, or about creativity, or about my failures, or about all three. (NOTE: This podcast was previously called The Creative Turn… until I realized that I kept failing to incorporate creative turns into the discussion.)
How to Follow
You can subscribe to my podcast by searching for “The Failed Podcast” with your favorite podcast app, or by using one of the links below:
- Click here to view the podcast via iTunes
- Copy this podcast feed URL to subscribe with another podcast app
If you want a crash course on what a podcast is (and how to use a podcast app), see my video tutorial.
You can also check out all published episodes below.
- Intro to Season 2: Never Good Enough (Jan 28; 27 min; s2–07)
Yuvi’s failure as a husband, a lawn mower-er, a trip planner, and more.
- Our Dark Periods (Feb 10; 35 min; s2–08)
Yuvi and his wife talk about the dark period(s) in their marriage.
- Our Unromantic Romance (Feb 22; 42 min; s2–09)
Yuvi and his wife analyze how unromantic they are.
- Our Couples Counselors (Mar 10; 43 min; s2–10)
Yuvi and his wife analyze all their couples counselors.
The above episodes are from Season 2 (“Yuvi talks to the wife”). Click here to listen to Season 1 episodes (“Yuvi talks to writer friends”).
If you have a chance, please leave me a quasi-honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help (or hurt!) the show and its ranking in iTunes. Thanks! Sorry!