In this podcast episode, Jackie and I explore the non-traditional gender roles for two of the couples we interviewed. And we question what the labels mean in the first place. We look at attraction in this light. And I think I confess my attraction for a brooding vampire.
If you haven’t already done so, check out the previous episodes from this season, which dealt with sex, conflict, and started with introductions. Fun for the whole family! Actually, not the whole family… just the adults.
Podcast Episode Audio
Links Related to Conversation
- Esther Perel’s TED talk: The secret to desire in a long-term relationship (video).
- Stephen & Gigi of the Chihuahua couple performing as Madeleine and Penny Prévert (video).
- Maria Bello on Fresh Air (audio).
- Coming Out as a Modern Family by Maria Bello, from the New York Times.
- First Comes Sex Talk With These Renegades of Couples Therapy by Amy Sohn, from the New York Times.
- Talk to us about being coupled!