How to Follow
You can subscribe to my podcast by searching for “Neurotic Tornado” with your favorite podcast app, by subscribing with iTunes, or by copying the podcast feed URL and popping it into your podcast app.
If you want a crash course on what a podcast is (and how to use a podcast app), see my video tutorial.
Alternatively, if you think that podcast apps are a tool of the devil, you can simply keep up to date with new episodes by subscribing to my blog.
You can also check out all published episodes below.
- Repair attempts (#13; 29 min)
We talk about how we (try to) repair things after a fight.
- Marrying an Insecure Angsty Depressive (#12; 39 min)
We talk about my insecurities and depression.
- Marrying a Divorcée (#11; 34 min)
We discuss getting together later in life.
- Our Couples Counselors (#10; 43 min)
We analyze all of our couples counselors.
- Our Unromantic Romance (#09; 42 min)
We analyze how unromantic we are.
- Our Dark Periods (#08; 35 min)
We talk about the dark period(s) in our marriage.
- Never Good Enough (#07; 27 min)
My failure as a husband, a lawn mower-er, a trip planner, and more.
This podcast used to be called The Creative Turn, where I spoke with some of my favorite writer friends. To listen to those episodes, check out The Creative Turn.