In the first season (episodes 7 – 21), Yuvi Zalkow and his wife worked through their marital issues. In season two (episodes 24 – 29), Yuvi and Jackie Shannon Hollis went on the road to talk to other couples about how they manage to stay together. In season three (episode 30 – 38), Jackie and Yuvi find out what happens when a woman loves her husband but also wants a lover.
How to Follow
You can subscribe to the podcast in one of these ways:
- Search for “Neurotic Tornado” with any podcast app.
- Copy the podcast feed URL and pop it into your podcast app.
- Use one of these app-specific links: Apple iTunes/Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Downcast, Stitcher.
Confused about all this podcast mumbo jumbo? Check out my short video on what a podcast is (and how to use a podcast app): What the hell is a podcast app and why should I give a shit?
Alternatively, if you think that podcast apps are a tool of the devil, you can simply keep up to date with new episodes by subscribing to my blog.
And if you think that subscribing to blogs is another (even worse!) tool of the devil, just check out the Episode Guide below…
- Season #3: Beyond Coupled. What happens when a woman loves her husband but also wants a lover? In this season, Jackie and Yuvi find out.
- Season #2: Being Coupled… where Jackie and Yuvi speak with other couples about how they manage to stay together.
- Season #1: Yuvi & His Wife… where Yuvi gets his wife to talk with him about their marital issues.
- Or you can check out my previous podcast: The Creative Turn.
NSFAQ (Not So Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What are some of your least crappy episodes?
- ep# 08: Our Dark Periods, Season 1 (35 min)
Yuvi & wife talk about the dark period(s) in their marriage.
- ep# 10: Our Couples Counselors, Season 1 (43 min)
Yuvi & wife analyze all of their couples counselors.
- ep# 13: Repair Attempts, Season 1 (29 min)
Yuvi & wife talk about how they (try to) repair things after a fight.
- ep# 31: It was a good marriage, but…, Season 3 (28 min)
Meet Nikki. She was mostly happy in her marriage, but there was one important thing missing…
Q: How often do you publish new crappy episodes?
Q: How the hell do I listen to a fancy pants podcast?
Q: I actually think your show doesn’t suck. What can I do to help?