THE SCRIBBLING BUCKET VIDEOS
This is my new video series where I talk (and scribble) about anything I want, regardless of whether it is literary.
- Episode #5: Too Hip for the Room (with George Carlin)
- Episode #4: Time-Based Sex
- Episode #3: The Failure of the Intended Story (with Thaisa Frank)
- Episode #2: Ponies Are Magic
- Episode #1: Obsessing (with Elizabeth McCracken)
- Episode #0: Hello. Sorry.
I’M A FAILED WRITER VIDEOS
This is my (nearly) famous video series where I talk through my various writing insights and failures.
- #14: Project Mismanagement
- #13: Beyond Microsoft Word… Or Not
- #12: Networking for the Cowardly and Terrified
- #11: 10,000 Hours
- #10: A Shitload of Lists
- #09: Non-crappy Writing Groups
- #08: Fresh Ways to Look at Your Crappy Writing
- #07: Failing as a Failed Failure
- #06: Obsession x Voice
- #05: Writing in the Cold
- #04: Literary Agents & Marketing
- #03: The Bucket Writing Method
- #02: Time Management
- #01: Revisions
A BRILLIANT NOVEL IN THE WORKS VIDEOS
Here are some videos about my book (A BRILLIANT NOVEL IN THE WORKS):
Here are some of my sillier videos:
And here are a few earlier videos that started this whole video-making addiction of mine:
- Writing a Novel (when you’re too busy to write a novel)
- From Poop to Glimmer (about my original process — before having kids! — of how I submitted my work to literary magazines)
And for the bravest of souls, here is my one hour video about how I use Scrivener:
And if you’re thinking, “To hell with your organizational techniques! Just show me all the damn videos in reverse chronological order!” Well, that’s okay too.
Good luck. You’ll need it.