In the first season (episodes 7 – 21), Yuvi and his wife worked through their marital issues. In season two (episodes 24 – 29), Yuvi and Jackie Shannon Hollis went on the road to talk to other couples about how they manage to stay together. In season three (episode 30 – 38), Jackie and Yuvi find out what happens when a woman loves her husband but also wants a lover.
How to Follow
You can subscribe to the podcast in one of these ways:
- Search for “Neurotic Tornado” with any podcast app.
- Copy the podcast feed URL and pop it into your podcast app.
- Use one of these app-specific links: Apple iTunes/Podcasts, Overcast, Castro, Pocket Casts, Downcast, Stitcher.
Confused about all this podcast mumbo jumbo? Check out my short video on what a podcast is (and how to use a podcast app): What the hell is a podcast app and why should I give a shit?
Or else… just check out the episode guide below.
- Season #3: Beyond Coupled. What happens when a woman loves her husband but also wants a lover? In this season, Jackie and Yuvi find out.
- Season #2: Being Coupled… where Jackie and Yuvi speak with other couples about how they manage to stay together.
- Season #1: Yuvi & His Wife… where Yuvi gets his wife to talk with him about their marital issues.
- Or you can check out my previous podcast: The Creative Turn.
NSFAQ (Not So Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What are some of your least crappy episodes?
ep# 08: Our Dark Periods, Season 1 (35 min)
Yuvi & wife talk about the dark period(s) in their marriage.
ep# 10: Our Couples Counselors, Season 1 (43 min)
Yuvi & wife analyze all of their couples counselors.
ep# 13: Repair Attempts, Season 1 (29 min)
Yuvi & wife talk about how they (try to) repair things after a fight.
ep# 31: It was a good marriage, but…, Season 3 (28 min)
Meet Nikki. She was mostly happy in her marriage, but there was one important thing missing…
Q: How often do you publish new crappy episodes?
Q: How the hell do I listen to a fancy pants podcast?
Q: I actually think your show doesn’t suck. What can I do to help?